Cookies are small information files placed on your device. They are used, for example, to improve our web site services to you by:
- enabling the our services to recognise your device so you do not need to give the same information repeatedly,
- recognising when you have already entered a username and password so that you do not need to do so for every subsequent web page you visit,
- measuring how many people are using the web services we provide, so we can make them easier and faster to use
- analysing web traffic data, anonymously, to help us understand how people interact with our services
When we provide services through our web site http://www.hartleburyequestrian.co.uk, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your computer, mobile phone or whatever device you are using to access the internet. This information is held in cookies. You can learn more about cookies from the article 'Internet Browser cookies - what they are and how to manage them'.
- Cookies cannot be used to identify you personally.
For more information about how to remove cookies from your device, or how to block individual cookies from being received, please see the instructions and guidance at www.aboutcookies.org.